Username: Password:

Poll

on this server i always play up north west VMC/airfield/Zelen. but even when the  servers full i have trouble finding people. Please selcet where you play most often.

North-West airfield/VMC/Zelenogorsk.
Coast elecktro/berezino/cherno.
no specific area sometimes up north sometimes on the coast

Author Topic: Who shot who and where?  (Read 114323 times)

Offline Aim-iliO (Admin)

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Hunter
  • Bullets: +60/-27
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Aim-iliO
  • What kind of player are you?: Survivor
Re: Who shot who and where?
« Reply #780 on: March 13, 2015, 07:29:43 AM »
Hi guys ! I want to say that because of the high (very) ping I can not hear voice chat in the game as well as text messages in the game. If you meet a player who does not respond to your voice and text , maybe it`s me :))
I look like a girl in black . Gorka black helmet with protective glass, black cargo pants, black tactical shirt. :)
what do you mean with very high!
I'm the friendliest guy in Chernarus if you kill me I will be reborn, but if you kill my friends.... I WILL COME FOR YOU!

Offline Raven

• Verified Player (whitelist)
  • Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Raven[Rus]
  • What kind of player are you?: Bandit
« Reply #781 on: March 13, 2015, 08:28:22 AM »
Hi guys ! I want to say that because of the high (very) ping I can not hear voice chat in the game as well as text messages in the game. If you meet a player who does not respond to your voice and text , maybe it`s me :))
I look like a girl in black . Gorka black helmet with protective glass, black cargo pants, black tactical shirt. :)
what do you mean with very high!

ping 400-500
People is never changes. People must die.

Offline Aim-iliO (Admin)

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Hunter
  • Bullets: +60/-27
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Aim-iliO
« Reply #782 on: March 13, 2015, 10:42:51 AM »
????? My friend, then you should think about playing poker instead of dayz. But with cards.
I'm the friendliest guy in Chernarus if you kill me I will be reborn, but if you kill my friends.... I WILL COME FOR YOU!

Offline Raven

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Raven[Rus]
« Reply #783 on: March 13, 2015, 10:48:08 AM »
????? My friend, then you should think about playing poker instead of dayz. But with cards.

Hahaha )) Everything is fine! Only with the Mosin rifle to shoot at random forced xD And since everything is fine =)))))))))
People is never changes. People must die.

Offline borsuk3344 (Admin)

• Global Moderator
  • Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +1/-2
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Roger Badger
  • What kind of player are you?: Psycho/Cannibal
« Reply #784 on: March 13, 2015, 03:11:12 PM »
Zabkiller that's what you get for attaching usless flashlights to your guns. Even trucks despise you.

Offline Th3_Witch3r

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +1/-3
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Th3Witch3r
« Reply #785 on: March 13, 2015, 06:32:00 PM »
To this 2 guys in Zelenogorsk industrial building on wonderland around 5 pm +1 GMT. That was your fault attacking the truck of my friends and than my one. Your bullets told us you want to have a fight. You got it. You loose it. We won 2 AKMĀ“s with 75 drum mag. Thank you for that.

And to this guys in elektrozavodsk who build the roadblock with fire place kits that blocked us. Fucking respect. That was a great idea. We never saw this before XD. My friends lost there truck and i drive around your road block back to main road into the west. Would be nice if you show us who was that. We would vote you for player of the month ^^ Our group just want to say great job guys ;-)

Offline Albear

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +0/-2
  • urite lads
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Albear
« Reply #786 on: March 14, 2015, 02:11:44 AM »
Interesting day for the NORTH squad.

Firstly a fight at VMC in which we went 3 for 2 and lost, however gained 2 NATO guns as we killed a guy double gunning them (??????) and Mattwise and Methos secured them.

Then a fight at the barns just north of zelenogorsk. Two players ran up to my friend who was at the pump saying they can help him, then one tried to shotgun him. One was wearing UN helmet, the other a gorka helmet+clown mask, other two black ballistic. I killed 3/4, little did you guys know you ran into the NORTH squad and got wiped, despite 2 casualties.

Later saw a v3s convoy going down into zeleno from the north, one of our guys started firing akm to provoke a fight, clearly not interested.

After we ran around for a bit and got some ammo and clothes to prepare for the next restart to be at VMC. At next VMC we killed a fully geared player with a 74 solo looting barracks, then later got no action, held a player called Chris-something up. Cheeky guy got angry while he was being robbed, probably should've legged him and ran him over in a truck but my squadmates decided to spare him, so he tried to run one of us over and drove off.

After we encountered Lycon in the solo barracks at VMC quite late after restart, sitting in a barracks shower room with an M4a1+both scopes, M65 jacket, Smersh vest and the lot. Obviously a loot hoarder as him sitting in a barracks on his own was a poor performance as he failed to hit a single shot on me when i ran past him 2 metres away. We introduced ourselves and said he is surrounded and gave a chance to give up his gear for his life and made sure he knew that the best case scenario for him is to kill one and die. He chose to not speak to us so Mattwise got a loophole through a window and killed him.

Later killed a fairly fresh spawn running back to his v3s after looting VMC, apparently he was a fresh spawn with a PSO-1 scope, cheers pal. Good snipe from Methos.

Then it was quiet for a couple hours up until the end of our run at around midnight, where we bumped into 2+? players. One wearing a red beret and a green taloon, other unknown. One of you killed one of our squad, then I tagged the red beret guy and got headshotted. We couldn't recover my body or find you guys so we guess you took my M4a1 and bolted it. Well played.

Offline Gortic

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +2/-2
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Gortic
« Reply #787 on: March 14, 2015, 02:39:34 AM »
Here is our perspective Albear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC4eB22XH1o

Offline Mattwise

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +0/-1
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Matt
« Reply #788 on: March 14, 2015, 04:12:03 AM »
I shot at the treeline you were in to literally suppress you so Methos could escape. Seeing your side of it, those shots literally saved him and made you guys fuck off. Good fight, shame it happened as we were running to log out, hope to encounter you again when we're awake and ready. Nice shooting with the mosin btw, if you didn't drop Albear then, coulda been a lot different.

Offline 6x30recon

• Bambi
  • Bullets: +0/-5
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): 6x30recon
« Reply #789 on: March 14, 2015, 06:36:31 AM »
cool video , panic yeah haha

Offline Th3_Witch3r

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +1/-3
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Th3Witch3r
« Reply #790 on: March 14, 2015, 10:37:25 AM »
Later saw a v3s convoy going down into zeleno from the north, one of our guys started firing akm to provoke a fight, clearly not interested.

Haha, yeah we are thinking couple of seconds about it to attack you. XD But 3 v3s ^^
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 11:30:37 AM by Th3_Witch3r »

Offline Mr. MoonShine

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +1/-0
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Mr. MoonShine
« Reply #791 on: March 14, 2015, 06:51:35 PM »
Who shot me in #1 server about 06.50 pm in N of Vybor forest?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 07:07:55 PM by Zombiesopuli »

Offline VoidBoy

• Freshspawn
  • "Scavenge. Hunt. Survive."
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): [FOXD]VoidBoy
  • What kind of player are you?: Hero
« Reply #792 on: March 14, 2015, 09:27:58 PM »
Me and my squad just got killed near north of Cherno. Who was there? Btw take care of my 101.
VBoy.

Offline Captain Nick

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +2/-0
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Hoss
« Reply #793 on: March 14, 2015, 11:33:40 PM »
Who was the girl who tried to hold me and my friend up in the warehouse of the industrial part in Vyborg? She sounded familiar, but I can't say for sure who it was. Even tho we died, it was awsome to meet a female gamer, you go girl! :D
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 12:14:35 AM by Captain Nick »
Every video from Oldschool ends up here: https://www.youtube.com/user/Nisolbak

If i tell you I am friendly, you can trust me.. If I don't.. well then we just have to wait and see, don't we?

Offline VoidBoy

• Freshspawn
  • "Scavenge. Hunt. Survive."
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): [FOXD]VoidBoy
  • What kind of player are you?: Hero
« Reply #794 on: March 14, 2015, 11:56:23 PM »
Interesting day for the NORTH squad.

Firstly a fight at VMC in which we went 3 for 2 and lost, however gained 2 NATO guns as we killed a guy double gunning them (??????) and Mattwise and Methos secured them.

Then a fight at the barns just north of zelenogorsk. Two players ran up to my friend who was at the pump saying they can help him, then one tried to shotgun him. One was wearing UN helmet, the other a gorka helmet+clown mask, other two black ballistic. I killed 3/4, little did you guys know you ran into the NORTH squad and got wiped, despite 2 casualties.

After we ran around for a bit and got some ammo and clothes to prepare for the next restart to be at VMC. At next VMC we killed a fully geared player with a 74 solo looting barracks, then later got no action, held a player called Chris-something up. Cheeky guy got angry while he was being robbed, probably should've legged him and ran him over in a truck but my squadmates decided to spare him, so he tried to run one of us over and drove off.

After we encountered Lycon in the solo barracks at VMC quite late after restart, sitting in a barracks shower room with an M4a1+both scopes, M65 jacket, Smersh vest and the lot. Obviously a loot hoarder as him sitting in a barracks on his own was a poor performance as he failed to hit a single shot on me when i ran past him 2 metres away. We introduced ourselves and said he is surrounded and gave a chance to give up his gear for his life and made sure he knew that the best case scenario for him is to kill one and die. He chose to not speak to us so Mattwise got a loophole through a window and killed him.

Later killed a fairly fresh spawn running back to his v3s after looting VMC, apparently he was a fresh spawn with a PSO-1 scope, cheers pal. Good snipe from Methos.

Then it was quiet for a couple hours up until the end of our run at around midnight, where we bumped into 2+? players. One wearing a red beret and a green taloon, other unknown. One of you killed one of our squad, then I tagged the red beret guy and got headshotted. We couldn't recover my body or find you guys so we guess you took my M4a1 and bolted it. Well played.

The incident happened in Zele was provoked by my squad again. I was the one yelling that we are friendly until my friend just run at one of yours and shotguned him :|  I didn't even shoot a single bullet out of my AK tho I had one of you in my sights. However I died mowed by an auto rifle :))). I'll have a talk with my squad about actions like this.
VBoy.