Username: Password:

Poll

on this server i always play up north west VMC/airfield/Zelen. but even when the  servers full i have trouble finding people. Please selcet where you play most often.

North-West airfield/VMC/Zelenogorsk.
Coast elecktro/berezino/cherno.
no specific area sometimes up north sometimes on the coast

Author Topic: Who shot who and where?  (Read 115721 times)

Offline GoastBreth

• Bambi
  • Bullets: +3/-1
  • Slow Is Smooth, Smooth Is Fast
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): GoastBreth
  • What kind of player are you?: Survivor
Re: Who shot who and where?
« Reply #255 on: December 31, 2014, 10:30:35 PM »
Ah right well I'm sure I saw Alex Seloh on the server when it happened so thanks for the info :)

Offline Contender

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Contender
« Reply #256 on: January 01, 2015, 03:54:26 AM »
I suppose the second one is "Alex Seloh". We had an encounter with them yesterday and they shot one of our mates who was friendly with them for no reason. So we paid them back. They are not registered to this forum, they are coming from germandayz.de -- Oldschool has a cooperation with German DayZ as we add their whitelist too.

Well that's nice. You add their whitelist, but am I not correct in assuming they don't add ours? I for one cannot seem to be able to join their server without registering. That's some nice one-sided co-operation, especially since their site is completely in german which means that those us who only speak the true lingua franca besides our native language (hint: it's not german  :P) cannot play on their hive in turn. Not that I mind, I can live with the situation, just felt that this had to pointed out publicly. Maybe there are factors that I'm just not aware of so feel free to enlighten me... ;)

Offline SiameseAlmeida

• Survivor
  • Bullets: +14/-3
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): SiameseAlmeida
« Reply #257 on: January 01, 2015, 05:13:40 AM »
I suppose the second one is "Alex Seloh". We had an encounter with them yesterday and they shot one of our mates who was friendly with them for no reason. So we paid them back. They are not registered to this forum, they are coming from germandayz.de -- Oldschool has a cooperation with German DayZ as we add their whitelist too.

Well that's nice. You add their whitelist, but am I not correct in assuming they don't add ours? I for one cannot seem to be able to join their server without registering. That's some nice one-sided co-operation, especially since their site is completely in german which means that those us who only speak the true lingua franca besides our native language (hint: it's not german  :P) cannot play on their hive in turn. Not that I mind, I can live with the situation, just felt that this had to pointed out publicly. Maybe there are factors that I'm just not aware of so feel free to enlighten me... ;)

Isn't it just to up the player count? Works for me, love a constantly packed server. Also, I wouldn't like it if people here started playing there, less players to interact with.

Offline Psyman

• Survivor
  • Bullets: +5/-1
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Psyman
« Reply #258 on: January 01, 2015, 05:44:05 AM »
last night was on my way to meet my mates, when they been at Veresnik already and had a fight with people. One of my mates is survived. So i complete my way, took my position and start to watch situation around Veresnik. More movement began.....
One survivor come and went to prison. My mate wait nearby when more people come...So he ended up to stand alone against 4 people... Myself assisted him from distance...

more fun video from perspective of my mate...:)

Offline Aim-iliO (Admin)

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Hunter
  • Bullets: +60/-27
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Aim-iliO
« Reply #259 on: January 01, 2015, 09:33:52 AM »

Wait a moment, its a different hive there. The only thing is that the players comming from Germandayz.de don't need to provide their GUID because they did on Germandayz. But they start as Bambis as you would start if you register at Germandayz.
I'm the friendliest guy in Chernarus if you kill me I will be reborn, but if you kill my friends.... I WILL COME FOR YOU!

Offline n4ttl

• Administrator
  • Zombie Hunter
  • Bullets: +89/-84
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): n4ttl
« Reply #260 on: January 01, 2015, 10:15:15 AM »
It is public from the very first day Oldschool went whitelist. You guys should read sticky topics. http://oldschooldayz.net/index.php/topic,2.0.html -- if you want to discuss it, discuss it there, not in this thread.
Oldschool DayZ Hardcore - We are the north
www.oldschooldayz.net

Offline Dewulf

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Dewulf
« Reply #261 on: January 01, 2015, 09:27:22 PM »
The dude who camps at NW Airfield's green military building, you are making it too obvious that you are there by locking the doors.

Offline valdark

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +1/-1
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Bobby
« Reply #262 on: January 01, 2015, 09:56:28 PM »
To whoever gunned me down in Zelenogorsk after I attempted to assist you with your zed problem.

Red mountain bag and makeshift bow doesn't exactly scream hostile does it?  How about "here let me help you get him off of you". 

Would you rather I shot you while you ran around like a Benny hill cartoon trying to dodge the zombie?

See the last 20-30 min of the most recent vid on www.twitch.tv/valdark   To see my perspective.

Gg either way.  I should have logged when my fiancé needed help with her minecraft mods but I'm no combat logger and you earned that by stalking me from prior to restart with only zed movements to give away your presence.

Offline Pulsar

• The Bandits
  • Survivor
  • Bullets: +9/-3
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Pulsar
  • What kind of player are you?: Hero
« Reply #263 on: January 01, 2015, 10:30:21 PM »
valdark : I put you unconscious, because I thought you were with the two guys in black who attacked me and trapped in the green house. They finished the work. I killed them both by the way. My friends helped me with indications ;)

Offline Igniteless

• Bambi
  • Bullets: +4/-11
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Mr. Friendly
« Reply #264 on: January 01, 2015, 10:33:26 PM »
Who was just in the Piano building in Novy Sobor? I think me and the AKM guy killed easy other.... there was 3/4 of you?

Offline IGAR

• The Bandits
  • Bambi
  • Bullets: +6/-3
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): [SQL] IGAR
  • What kind of player are you?: Hero
« Reply #265 on: January 01, 2015, 10:35:51 PM »
To whoever gunned me down in Zelenogorsk after I attempted to assist you with your zed problem.

Red mountain bag and makeshift bow doesn't exactly scream hostile does it?  How about "here let me help you get him off of you". 

Would you rather I shot you while you ran around like a Benny hill cartoon trying to dodge the zombie?

See the last 20-30 min of the most recent vid on www.twitch.tv/valdark   To see my perspective.

Gg either way.  I should have logged when my fiancé needed help with her minecraft mods but I'm no combat logger and you earned that by stalking me from prior to restart with only zed movements to give away your presence.

Wrong place to b friendly.

There was a massive action in zeleno at these hours. 3 squads fighting each other, the ours has won ^^)

Vids on its way.

Offline valdark

• Freshspawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: January 01, 2015, 10:42:14 PM »
valdark : I put you unconscious, because I thought you were with the two guys in black who attacked me and trapped in the green house. They finished the work. I killed them both by the way. My friends helped me with indications ;)

Haha nice.  I heard the gunfight while I was AFK.  Figured I was boned being pinned in a bush mid field.

Offline valdark

• Freshspawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: January 01, 2015, 10:43:55 PM »

Wrong place to b friendly.

There was a massive action in zeleno at these hours. 3 squads fighting each other, the ours has won ^^)

Vids on its way.

I look forward to it.  So good to see action in the west again.

Offline Mr. MoonShine

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +1/-0
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Mr. MoonShine
« Reply #268 on: January 01, 2015, 10:48:18 PM »
Hello!

Who or whom were searching helicrash site today with the truck from the most western helicrash mark directly from Vybor? Cordinates were 006 062.

There were 2 guys laying on the ground just before came from downhill to the top of the hill and almost drove us over. It was like only 5 meters from us. Did u saw us even in that darkness? :)

And all this happened about 19-19.30 CET today. Oh and it was oldschooldayz I server and night.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 11:01:26 PM by Zombiesopuli »

Offline GoastBreth

• Bambi
  • Bullets: +3/-1
  • Slow Is Smooth, Smooth Is Fast
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): GoastBreth
« Reply #269 on: January 01, 2015, 11:14:04 PM »
Sorry we killed you valdark. We came up behind you when you were being shot at by some AK from somewhere and you were unconscious, then you were awake with a bow in your hands. And then you were switching weapons (just checked your stream and saw it was a sawed off) and we fired. We got hit by that AK when we tried to see who we'd just shot. If you see me around ill see what I can do to redeem myself to you. Perhaps I'll offer you a can of peaches.