Username: Password:

Poll

on this server i always play up north west VMC/airfield/Zelen. but even when the  servers full i have trouble finding people. Please selcet where you play most often.

North-West airfield/VMC/Zelenogorsk.
Coast elecktro/berezino/cherno.
no specific area sometimes up north sometimes on the coast

Author Topic: Who shot who and where?  (Read 82841 times)

Offline Mirade

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): LeeRoy
  • What kind of player are you?: Survivor
Re: Who shot who and where?
« Reply #960 on: July 27, 2016, 07:27:59 AM »
:D hehe that might be it actually  8)

Offline Aim-iliO (Admin)

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Hunter
  • Bullets: +60/-27
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Aim-iliO
« Reply #961 on: July 27, 2016, 07:55:54 AM »
:D hehe that might be it actually  8)

Best chance to survive if they where farer away... stepp out of your cover with F2 pressed, and go crouched.
I'm the friendliest guy in Chernarus if you kill me I will be reborn, but if you kill my friends.... I WILL COME FOR YOU!

Offline Mirade

• Freshspawn
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): LeeRoy
« Reply #962 on: July 29, 2016, 12:24:15 PM »
I was running over an open field, that was probally a mistake aswell :P

Offline honeyiscool

• Freshspawn
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): honeyiscool
  • What kind of player are you?: Bandit
« Reply #963 on: August 10, 2016, 12:48:00 PM »
I dont usually get hung up about dying but this time Im really curious about the circumstances. Yesterday(9.08) about 20.00.

The story goes: I log on a full server in the forest east of Pavlovo, hear a cow and a gunshot soon thereafter. Skulk around for a while and then make my way west(on my way to meet a friend that is currently in Tisy). Cross the gap just south of Zeleno where the trees are closest to the road, proceed past the feeding shack north of Pavlovo and the two deerstands following the ditch/dry river. Stop and scan for a moment and a bullet snaps. I immediately retreat south trying to spot movement over my shoulder, arrive at the east deer stand, pause, observe and then cross the gap towards the middle "finger" of trees. I take position behind a wall of interconnected fir trees at my back, scanning west, south and east for flanking players. Lo and behold, shortly thereafter there is a player flanking south-west of my along the western "finger" of trees. I scope in and try to spot him as he is hidden by a cluster of trees, not appearing on the other side. "You are dead".

Anyone wanna show face and reveal their story? That was some ace flanking and shooting if it was indeed the player south-west of me that got me. Anyways, gg. And hope you get to use the netting.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 12:50:18 PM by honeyiscool »

Offline SWAGrid

• Verified Player (whitelist)
  • Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +1/-0
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): SWAGrid
« Reply #964 on: August 11, 2016, 07:56:17 PM »
My friend and I just (about 17:30 UTC) shot one guy at the gas station in Grishino, his friend escaped. If you read this please know, that we are really sorry for shooting on sight, we usually don't do this. This time we almost bumped into one of you and we intended to take you captive, but about one minute later we noticed that there were two of you. Since we were really close at that moment and you were both fully geared we had to decide very fast and we choose to take no risks. It's not a decision we are proud of, but I hope you can understand. We didn't get any loot btw, because we were too scared to go to the body. ;)

Offline Sowza

« Reply #965 on: September 05, 2016, 02:01:12 AM »
So i'm going to confess myself...
Last night, a hell of a night, Funmeter got me...

During my travels in the north, ive found a tent, black one, siting near a small lake, behing a small woden house in front of the lowest offroad spawn after crossing Tisi heading Stary yar.. As a good guy iam, i only took what i needed.. And went to NWAF, there, i saw a cow running, like he was running away from someone, so ive sitted during 20mins using a hunting scope trying to spot movement before i go in, nothing, Thor i love this game, i went in and after 5minutes of looting the tents i ear footsteps, it was a horse, judjing by his running skills, i stop inside the tent iam and the guy comes runing in...  He looked at me but it was too late, my faithfull AKM sprayed him down faster than he could shout "I'm friendly". I took some of his non damaged stuff, that wasnt much. And proceded to hide his body and leave NWAF. I was done whit looting there.

I got greedy thinking about that black tent, since im not finding any barrels, the tent would be my home, back at the tent, beeing a bad meany boy now, ive removed alll the contents of the tent and took it, leaving everything behind to desspawn... So i went looking for my place, a better and more hidden place than the previous owner of my new home had chosen. Tried some diferent spots but i wasnt happy, it was 7am by then, i work in night shift so i must stay awake, so as i was finding a place the server goes down... I should had left the game and go bed, but, just 5 more minutes............

I log the server after 2 minutes, and kept running in the direction of the place i was thinking on, i enter a Piano House, went up the stairs and down, its there, when im going down the stairs, that i see the screen go lower like im down on my knees and the screen says "you're dead", out of nowhere, just that.

I quickly check the players online and a see a new name, that wasnt b4 the restart, whit 1900h+ of game played, some guy named Franz, perhaps he got tired of playing fair and started hacking i think?! Guess ill never know..

Offline Aim-iliO (Admin)

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: September 05, 2016, 08:00:18 AM »
You will know, because we check things like that if we hear about it. My first guess would be ... dead by stairs.
I'm the friendliest guy in Chernarus if you kill me I will be reborn, but if you kill my friends.... I WILL COME FOR YOU!

Offline Aim-iliO (Admin)

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: September 05, 2016, 08:11:49 AM »
Franz got shot by someone who hit him in the leg and then disconnected 14 minutes later (I bet he was scared to be killed by an angry shot player) . You connected at 08:01 and disconnected at  09:22 . No shots where fired at you. Conclusion... Dead by stairs.

Offline Sowza

« Reply #968 on: September 05, 2016, 11:26:09 PM »
Nice, tks for verifying, i dont mind dying ingame, ive died last night at Tisi, but at least i like to have a chance or to see my enemy.. It always suck when you simply just die out of nowhere... ill granade those stairs :)

just saw some1 getting baned for hacking :) good game :)

Offline Sowza

« Reply #969 on: September 06, 2016, 12:21:23 AM »
Vavilovo, 20mins b4 work :)

Taskforce 1, bad guys in a group whit top guns trying to kill 1 man whit a glock.. You can kill Sowza, but Sowza took 2 of you to the coast whit him!

nice fight too, i knew i was to meet my maker, but i dont die whitout a fight!