Username: Password:

Poll

on this server i always play up north west VMC/airfield/Zelen. but even when the  servers full i have trouble finding people. Please selcet where you play most often.

North-West airfield/VMC/Zelenogorsk.
Coast elecktro/berezino/cherno.
no specific area sometimes up north sometimes on the coast

Author Topic: Who shot who and where?  (Read 82773 times)

Offline redfoxDE

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): redfoxDE
Re: Who shot who and where?
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2014, 04:28:46 PM »
I looted the Barracks at the NW Airfield at 4:15 pm. I got shot in the back but could run into the building again. I tried to speak with him and he answerd. It was just a mistake. He was looking for a guy who shot him 5min ago. We talked a bit and then we departed. Btw his name was Cans from UK. He is a good guy. Pls dont kill him ;)

Offline n4ttl

• Administrator
  • Zombie Hunter
  • Bullets: +89/-84
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): n4ttl
  • What kind of player are you?: Survivor
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2014, 04:48:56 PM »
Yesterday, me and my friend GanzeGurke have been on our way to Vybor militäry base as we spottet a female sniper on the big hill, backing up the area.
From about 700 meters weve been able to see a black guy with a black Marlin Backpack climbing up the rocks on top of the hill. When the girl noticed some noise (maybe)
it was already too late. She got a clear headshot by the black guy. We decided to make some way forward to the base and maybe revenge the girl.

When we reached the hill suddenly a guy run into us and we had to kill him. It was a very quick decision and only one shot with the MP-33, but was not the black guy. We are so sorry :(

We decided to loot the barracks because we couldnt see any movement around the area. When i looted the last barrack and have been backupped by my friend, i heard some movement outside. The black guy wanted to enter the barrack but got shot in the back by my friend. The black guy had no idea where the shots came from and decided to run away when he got another shot in his backpack. He ran behind the prison and could escape but i think his stuff is completely ruined and thats enough revenge.

Always be carefull by the black guy with the black marlin backpack!

Greetings
Phillip

When have you been there? Yesterday evening we saw two guys surrounded by people. As we had a bad sniping position and they were running directly in our direction we decided to flank then. But we lost track of them during this endeavor.
Oldschool DayZ Hardcore - We are the north
www.oldschooldayz.net

Offline Aya

• Verified Player (whitelist)
  • Survivor
  • Bullets: +22/-6
  • My Daylimotion >> www.dailymotion.com/_Aya_
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Aya
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2014, 06:39:36 PM »
Ok who was the girl with blue outfit/ sniper that accidentally jumped from the second highest building in Cherno.

Oh my God there was someone (?)

Yesterday morning, very early, I fell from a building by mistake but it was not Cherno. These are the buildings that I had planned to loot before my "KOS". This city does not me luck ... And if to be dressed in black is to be dressed as a sniper while it might be me :)

Enjoy

Offline n4ttl

• Administrator
  • Zombie Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2014, 06:44:13 PM »
Aya, I like your enthusiasm  ;D
www.oldschooldayz.net

Offline Aya

• Survivor
  • Bullets: +22/-6
  • My Daylimotion >> www.dailymotion.com/_Aya_
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Aya
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2014, 06:53:06 PM »
Aya, I like your enthusiasm  ;D

I wonder if the server is not for something  ;) I'm not always like that!! :P
Enjoy

Offline Nainakai

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +3/-5
  • Sniffing Lonewolf
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Nainakai
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2014, 09:12:06 PM »
EL Patrino died at 20:40 in Polana as he charged into my hiding place with his axe held high, I had no choice but to shatter him with a shotgun shell. :<

*edit*

21:18, Polana  -  Mr. Bob did the same thing, all though this time there was a brief pause of dialogue! I fixed his legs up and we parted ways.

Regards, Nainer.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 09:23:26 PM by Nainakai »
Rawr! Floofer-paws forward! >:3

If you scream friendly at me, and happen to have your rifle out, I shoot.
 Resort to saying hello, there's been too many trolls about in the past.

ChiefWiggum

« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2014, 09:26:42 PM »
When have you been there? Yesterday evening we saw two guys surrounded by people. As we had a bad sniping position and they were running directly in our direction we decided to flank then. But we lost track of them during this endeavor.

Well, im not sure, but it must have been around 23.00 +- 30min. After we looted the barracks, we decided to go to the airfield.

Greetings
Phillip

Offline Djigan

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +2/-0
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Wolf-Djigan
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2014, 09:27:18 PM »
Just got shot on sight at longbarn NW of Dubky's double supermarket. He proceeded to yell profanities at me...

Offline redfoxDE

• Freshspawn
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): redfoxDE
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2014, 09:32:15 PM »
I was shot in the police station in Severograd at 9:25 pm. Good job with a single shot ...

Offline Aim-iliO (Admin)

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Hunter
  • Bullets: +60/-27
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Aim-iliO
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2014, 12:26:56 AM »
Just got shot on sight at longbarn NW of Dubky's double supermarket. He proceeded to yell profanities at me...
At the same time a friend of us was attacked in the same barn, but not killed.
I'm the friendliest guy in Chernarus if you kill me I will be reborn, but if you kill my friends.... I WILL COME FOR YOU!

Offline Jormanski

• Freshspawn
  • Hero
    • View Profile
    • I don't have a website
  • Playername (DayZ): Jormanski
  • What kind of player are you?: Hero
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2014, 12:54:44 AM »
I wonder who were the two guys I met in the forest near Elektrozavodsk. I ran away because 1. I didn't want to get shot (you should've put your guns on your backs) 2. Didn't want to raise my gun, would've been death to me. Well you shot me once, but thanks for not shooting again. I got my arm broken but it's now fixed thanks to morphine.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 12:56:22 AM by Jormanski »

Offline Aim-iliO (Admin)

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Hunter
  • Bullets: +60/-27
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Aim-iliO
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2014, 01:15:25 AM »
I wonder who were the two guys I met in the forest near Elektrozavodsk. I ran away because 1. I didn't want to get shot (you should've put your guns on your backs) 2. Didn't want to raise my gun, would've been death to me. Well you shot me once, but thanks for not shooting again. I got my arm broken but it's now fixed thanks to morphine.

Well, that was Nattl who shot you, and you talked to Lootwig. And both were watching at me and a mate back as we entered Elektro to have some close quarters.... chatting. Which was a success. But how on earth did you get there?? They haven't shot a round, didn't make a sound, didn't move. So how could you have found them?

Ah, and by the way, I made the experiance, that if someone didn't shoot at anyone else and you surprises him (like you did) its safer to say something like:" Hello my friend, are you looking for something?" Instead of "put your hands up" .
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 08:49:27 AM by Aim-iliO »
I'm the friendliest guy in Chernarus if you kill me I will be reborn, but if you kill my friends.... I WILL COME FOR YOU!

Offline Jormanski

• Freshspawn
  • Hero
    • View Profile
    • I don't have a website
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2014, 02:38:48 AM »

Well, that was Nattl who shot you, and you talked to Lootwig. And both were watching at my and a mates back as we entered Elektro to have some close quarters.... chatting. Which was a success. But how on earth did you get there?? They haven't shot a round, didn't make a sound, didn't move. So how could you have found them?

Ah, and by the way, I made the experiance, that if someone didn't shoot at anyone else and you surprises him (like you did) its safer to say something like:" Hello my friend, are you looking for something?" Instead of "put your hands up" .
Oh you! I was just passing Elektro there, thought I could use a detour as I didn't want to go through the center because of my previous, bad experiences. Sorry for the hassle, I just get anxious when people roam around with their guns pointing everywhere. If I would've known it was you, of course I could have been a bit more calm out there!

Guess I'm being a bit too paranoid right now, hahah. See you guys on Sunday in the meeting.

:P
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 02:40:39 AM by Jormanski »

Offline n4ttl

• Administrator
  • Zombie Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2014, 08:40:57 AM »

We were overwatching Elektro and give our friends cover, when you arrived at our position from behind. You were pretty lucky that I had no sidearm and a horrible sway. I heard you saying "put your weapon down" and something like "hands up" (but I could have misunderstood that). That was reason enough for me to believe that you are not friendly. I just wanted you to leave.

Your tactic with the strafing left and right was the correct one, because it made it impossible to get a proper aim at you :)
www.oldschooldayz.net

Offline Jormanski

• Freshspawn
  • Hero
    • View Profile
    • I don't have a website
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2014, 10:32:10 AM »

We were overwatching Elektro and give our friends cover, when you arrived at our position from behind. You were pretty lucky that I had no sidearm and a horrible sway. I heard you saying "put your weapon down" and something like "hands up" (but I could have misunderstood that). That was reason enough for me to believe that you are not friendly. I just wanted you to leave.

Your tactic with the strafing left and right was the correct one, because it made it impossible to get a proper aim at you :)
Yeah, well actually I just asked "can you put your guns in your backs", perhaps my mic is quiet. Didn't really want to create any tension