Username: Password:

Poll

on this server i always play up north west VMC/airfield/Zelen. but even when the  servers full i have trouble finding people. Please selcet where you play most often.

North-West airfield/VMC/Zelenogorsk.
Coast elecktro/berezino/cherno.
no specific area sometimes up north sometimes on the coast

Author Topic: Who shot who and where?  (Read 89038 times)

Offline Aim-iliO (Admin)

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Hunter
  • Bullets: +60/-27
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Aim-iliO
  • What kind of player are you?: Survivor
Re: Who shot who and where?
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2014, 02:43:04 PM »
Who were the three guys I met in Kamishowo yesterday evenning? One of them was 7he Cun7 (nice name, me like). Was a funny situation, because the first one appeared and he told me that he was on his own, when his buddy came round the corner... I had already seen their third buddy, they said he was not with them... one of our snpipers saw you run off in a group, you lying basterds ;)  Was a good decission to remain peaceful. Apart from the Bambis in the area there were five other people of my squad in the area ;)

Realy funny situation:
Daniello up the hill:"I see three guys comiing from Elektro."
Me:"ok, I'm on the mainroad, direktion solnichni chatting with a newspanwn and giving him some food."
Selle:" Where... aaah I got them in my scope." Kracher:" I am at the docks, let me know where they are going to."
Sanak:" Can see them... should I stay" .
Nattl:" Put your gun away, dude put your gun away... NOW"
Me:"??????..." Nattl talks to someone?? .
I dropped some food for the Newspawn, got my AK from my back and took a run towards the voices. The gathering took place at the well. I showed myself (well better the AKM with the drum Mag in my Hands) and retreated so that they know I am there and whatched the mainroad so that there wouldn't be some problems.
Kracher:" Can't see them, but I am direktly behind the fence"
Me:"Daniello Can you see Nattl?"
Daniello:"Yes, I could hit the heads of both armed guys"

Out of nowwhere there are Bambis appearing so that with the 2 heavily armed guys and her friend round a bout 6-8 Players plus Nattl where envading the well. Now the situation is getting interesting (because the 3 Guys who came form Elektro didn't tell the truth, so their plans couldn't been very honorable. After Nattl sending them on their walk to Berenzino where they told her they wanted to go, we met and left the city to avoid get ambushed. On our way to the meetin point...
Me:" Nattl, I am so proud of you, you talked to people by yourself and showed balls of steel, normaly I am the one who gets killed for this kind of things. And you did it without killing everyone."
Nattl:" Ahhh yes... to tell the truth, I got accidentely in the middle of this shit. I saw only one guy and suddenly the others appeared... to late to start shooting!"
Me:"Hmmmpffff. Why did I hope for something different!"

Well, As I didn't record this situation I tried to remember everything and maybe not every word was spoken on this way, but the content is correct.
I'm the friendliest guy in Chernarus if you kill me I will be reborn, but if you kill my friends.... I WILL COME FOR YOU!

Offline \K9/ Nazgully

• The Bandits
  • Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +2/-5
  • Ehh
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): \K9/ Nazgully
  • What kind of player are you?: Trader
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2014, 10:23:07 PM »
A fight broke down in Kamishowo, 4 guys dead, dont know the names, they just started shooting at us so we returned fire 4v3, we got them all with out a casualties
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 10:24:57 PM by Nazgully »

Nazgully | K9 Clan | IT WAS NOT ME!!!!!

Offline Tompson

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +0/-1
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): H.Commando
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2014, 02:01:25 AM »
Who were the 3 guys chasing me (2 shotguns) I killed at construction yard in Cherno? Was a good firefight.

Offline GlennRhee

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +3/-0
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): GlennRhee
  • What kind of player are you?: Hero
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2014, 02:29:00 AM »
Possibly the new local Chernarus voluntary policeforce. (read their new topic) Were you up to no good? :P
They were around there earlier tonight. Heard lots of shot after I parted ways with them.

Offline Aim-iliO (Admin)

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Hunter
  • Bullets: +60/-27
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Aim-iliO
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2014, 11:21:45 AM »
Who were the 3 guys chasing me (2 shotguns) I killed at construction yard in Cherno? Was a good firefight.

Is your ingame name El Commandante?
I'm the friendliest guy in Chernarus if you kill me I will be reborn, but if you kill my friends.... I WILL COME FOR YOU!

Offline Tompson

• Freshspawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2014, 05:20:24 PM »

Is your ingame name El Commandante?

HCommando

Offline Tompson

• Freshspawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2014, 05:27:27 PM »
Ok who was the girl with blue outfit/ sniper that accidentally jumped from the second highest building in Cherno.

Offline Djigan

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +2/-0
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Wolf-Djigan
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2014, 08:37:24 PM »
I was just patrolling the NW airfield-north treeline, saw a guy (all green with some sort of AK weapon + drum mag) trying to get the jump on me. I engage in conversation telling I am friendly followed by my name. He soon replies for me to get out of the area, so I do... only to be shortly shot in the back. Whoever it was, was a terrible shot, bcoz you only managed to ruin my hoodie and nothing else. Guess next time I wont even say a word back and engage you right off the bat.

PS: I don't think he/they were the infamous CN99 clan.
Also, met player Fill just outside the NE corner of the airfield, cool friendly guy, had a quick handshake and parted ways. Cheers!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 08:50:38 PM by Djigan »

Offline Razzul

• Verified Player (whitelist)
  • Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Razzul
  • What kind of player are you?: Hero
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2014, 09:10:41 PM »
I've just ran into 3 people just north of Solnichniy. They said they were friendly. I did not believed it, because I got a feeling that they were CN99 members. I took out one of them and hit an another one before one of them shot me down with his assault rifle.

So I have a question: Did I guessed right, and they were bandits, or sadly I just shot down 2 friendly guys?
Hey Red, We're not gonna get away with this are we?

Offline Kimpa

• The Bandits
  • Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +0/-0
  • Hellu
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): CN99 Kimpa
  • What kind of player are you?: Bandit
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2014, 09:12:56 PM »
I was just patrolling the NW airfield-north treeline, saw a guy (all green with some sort of AK weapon + drum mag) trying to get the jump on me. I engage in conversation telling I am friendly followed by my name. He soon replies for me to get out of the area, so I do... only to be shortly shot in the back. Whoever it was, was a terrible shot, bcoz you only managed to ruin my hoodie and nothing else. Guess next time I wont even say a word back and engage you right off the bat.

Also, met player Fill just outside the NE corner of the airfield, cool friendly guy, had a quick handshake and parted ways. Cheers!

Are you sure? ;)
CN99 Kimpa

Offline Smilo

• The Peacekeepers
  • Freshspawn
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Smilo
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2014, 09:59:26 PM »

Hey man. I was the one you met at the tree with ttsko and ak with drum-mag. I could barely hear you so that's why I told you to get out of the area as I was trying to catch up with some guys that killed 2 of my friends earlier. I didn't shoot at you though, but I heard mozin shots somewere behind me but couldn't find the guy. I would have been friendlier and talked to you if I could hear you better but didn't want to take any chanses at that time.

Stay friendly mate, don't give that up. It's alot harder then just killing people, but alot more rewarding in the end ;)

Offline Gortic

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +2/-2
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Gortic
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2014, 11:47:10 PM »
I shot "whhaayy" today at Polana, he was sitting in a tree, i snuck up on him and told him to drop his gun.
He started turning. I started shooting. He died.

Offline Djigan

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +2/-0
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Wolf-Djigan
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2014, 12:55:31 AM »

Hey man. I was the one you met at the tree with ttsko and ak with drum-mag. I could barely hear you so that's why I told you to get out of the area as I was trying to catch up with some guys that killed 2 of my friends earlier. I didn't shoot at you though, but I heard mozin shots somewere behind me but couldn't find the guy. I would have been friendlier and talked to you if I could hear you better but didn't want to take any chanses at that time.

Stay friendly mate, don't give that up. It's alot harder then just killing people, but alot more rewarding in the end ;)

Alright Smilo, thanks for the heads up. Yes, I got shot in the back while getting away from ya. But I managed to get away and fill up my health back up.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 12:59:14 AM by Djigan »

Offline Smilo

• The Peacekeepers
  • Freshspawn
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Smilo
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2014, 01:01:35 AM »
Alright man! Glad to hear you survived =) Hope we meet in a better situations next time!

ChiefWiggum

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2014, 11:27:24 AM »
Yesterday, me and my friend GanzeGurke have been on our way to Vybor militäry base as we spottet a female sniper on the big hill, backing up the area.
From about 700 meters weve been able to see a black guy with a black Marlin Backpack climbing up the rocks on top of the hill. When the girl noticed some noise (maybe)
it was already too late. She got a clear headshot by the black guy. We decided to make some way forward to the base and maybe revenge the girl.

When we reached the hill suddenly a guy run into us and we had to kill him. It was a very quick decision and only one shot with the MP-33, but was not the black guy. We are so sorry :(

We decided to loot the barracks because we couldnt see any movement around the area. When i looted the last barrack and have been backupped by my friend, i heard some movement outside. The black guy wanted to enter the barrack but got shot in the back by my friend. The black guy had no idea where the shots came from and decided to run away when he got another shot in his backpack. He ran behind the prison and could escape but i think his stuff is completely ruined and thats enough revenge.

Always be carefull by the black guy with the black marlin backpack!

Greetings
Phillip