Username: Password:

Poll

on this server i always play up north west VMC/airfield/Zelen. but even when the  servers full i have trouble finding people. Please selcet where you play most often.

North-West airfield/VMC/Zelenogorsk.
Coast elecktro/berezino/cherno.
no specific area sometimes up north sometimes on the coast

Author Topic: Who shot who and where?  (Read 88187 times)

Offline Megafred87

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +7/-1
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Megafred87
  • What kind of player are you?: Bandit
Who shot who and where?
« on: November 21, 2014, 04:05:24 PM »
Hi everyone.

I wanted to start a who shot who and where? topic.

When it comes to this game I don't really KOS if i'm on the coast (unless I have to) but in the North West it's fair game as far as I see it.

I've seen this done on DayZ Mod servers back in the day and it can be a lot of fun to share stories and for example maybe find out who sniped you from A lows.....

As i'm new to the server I don't have anything yet but I will post when I do.

Happy hunting!

Offline Zane

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +2/-0
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Zane
  • What kind of player are you?: Survivor
Re: Who shot who and where?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 04:13:58 PM »
Yesterday afternoon there was someone at the Zelenogorsk barracks right after a server restart (There was only a handful of people on the server). In any case, I don't normally KOS at all, but I've been shot at far too many times near such a high priority target that I went into self defense mode. His AKM didn't seem particularly friendly either..

I didn't get his name because it said 'Unknown Entity' when I finally cooled off and went to check on him.

Whoever it was, sorry I shot you man, I really am, but this game makes me so bloody paranoid, especially when I get into a 'high risk' zone.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 04:16:50 PM by Zane »
Just trying to stay alive!

Offline Smilo

• The Peacekeepers
  • Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +3/-0
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Smilo
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 04:53:25 PM »
Yesterday at noon me and my friend shot two people crossing NW airfield. They saw my friend and was aiming his way and We didn't want to take any chances. We felt really bad about this and I hope those two guys can forgive us.. If they where friendly..

We went to a stonecircle afterwards to cleanse us of our sins with offerings and blood.

Offline Aim-iliO (Admin)

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Hunter
  • Bullets: +60/-27
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Aim-iliO
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 05:14:29 PM »
Guys, as I can read you feel realy bad for killing all those poor people. I would be pleased if you could Visit Manko the priest of the Church of elektro and pray with him so that you woun't become a mental disorder because of all that killings. Feel free to bring him some gifts.
I'm the friendliest guy in Chernarus if you kill me I will be reborn, but if you kill my friends.... I WILL COME FOR YOU!

Offline Megafred87

• Freshspawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 05:19:23 PM »
I won't apologise for shooting anyone in the North West ;)

Let the hunting of man begin.....

Offline Psyman

• Survivor
  • Bullets: +5/-1
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Psyman
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2014, 08:56:42 AM »
hey people. Just do some video of clash and post link here. Could be fun to watch  :)

Offline Pulsar

• The Bandits
  • Survivor
  • Bullets: +9/-3
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Pulsar
  • What kind of player are you?: Hero
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2014, 04:21:28 PM »
Yesterday i was trapped in zelenogorsk, someone put AK74u in front of barracks with full mag on it, i came and took it, and run away, the bandit followed me down in the valley and try to catch me. He shot me and i shot him, i was dead i dont know if he survived that ...

Offline Pulsar

• The Bandits
  • Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2014, 04:23:29 PM »
By the way i killed one guy this moning near zelenogorsk with my scoped mosin, sorry for you stuff all was ruined, but it was impossible to not shoot you in your ass :D

Offline GlennRhee

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +3/-0
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): GlennRhee
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2014, 04:28:04 PM »
Well the Zelenogorsk barracks seem to be a freaking death trap reading all these posts. Maybe I'll skip them next time :p

Yesterday I got shot in a Zelenogorsk barrack by a fully armed survivor waiting for me at the entrance.
Military compounds are no-questions-asked areas and I am fully aware of that. My character was doing very well and alive for 10-ish hours but no hard feelings.
I play friendly and had a death note in my bag which perhaps made this stranger feel bad about shooting me.

Offline Pulsar

• The Bandits
  • Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2014, 07:50:47 PM »
Just shot one player in zelenogorsk, his angry friends tried to chaise me :D They never succed :p

Offline Megafred87

• Freshspawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2014, 12:56:32 AM »
Two players shot and killed one of our squad just south of Rogovo hill. I had to back off as one flanked and one pushed. Any takers?

Offline Megafred87

• Freshspawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2014, 11:56:50 AM »
Yesterday me and a friend tracked 3 players from west of Rogovo, over Green Mountain to outside the red top barn at Drozhino. I shot and broke the legs of one and then killed him as he tried to get in the barn. The other two were pinned down in the barn and then the server restarted. When logging back in they were gone and didn't log back in as far as we know.

That's 2 kills and no deaths for me, still on my first character after 5 days.

Offline Zeitdruck

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Zeitdruck
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2014, 04:54:00 PM »
Today, I met Pulsar at the Zelenogorsk barracks. He was nice and friendly.

But hey, you pointed out "you could have shot me", looking out of the prison window- mind that no, you can't shoot people through windows at the moment, unless they are broken.
Also, while I was talking to you, you went quite for a while, which made me super wary. Typing is dangerous. Get a microphone. I usually shoot people who dont talk/type/interact for a while (although shooting someone who is in a building is risky business on a 1st person server, so I guess I would've let you be even if you had not typed before).
Moreover, I noticed that you logged out shortly after our encounter. You had to be quite close to the barracks still. I kind of don't like people who stick around one military site to loot it conveniently after server restart- this isn't personal, it's just the way it looked to me.

Offline n4ttl

• Administrator
  • Zombie Hunter
  • Bullets: +89/-84
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): n4ttl
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2014, 12:57:40 PM »
Who were the three guys I met in Kamishowo yesterday evenning? One of them was 7he Cun7 (nice name, me like). Was a funny situation, because the first one appeared and he told me that he was on his own, when his buddy came round the corner... I had already seen their third buddy, they said he was not with them... one of our snpipers saw you run off in a group, you lying basterds ;)  Was a good decission to remain peaceful. Apart from the Bambis in the area there were five other people of my squad in the area ;)
Oldschool DayZ Hardcore - We are the north
www.oldschooldayz.net

Offline TriggerHappy

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +1/-0
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): TriggerHappy
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2014, 01:50:56 PM »
i shot Serega at barrack today bit unlucky was only 2 ppl on server at the time, and he/she made mistake of closing a door that was open before so i knew they was in the area before i killed them