Username: Password:

Author Topic: FRIENDLY PLAYERS/HEROS! BLUE IS THE FRIENDLY COLOR!  (Read 2073 times)

Offline VoidBoy

• Verified Player (whitelist)
  • Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +2/-2
  • "Scavenge. Hunt. Survive."
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): [FOXD]VoidBoy
  • What kind of player are you?: Hero
Re: FRIENDLY PLAYERS/HEROS! BLUE IS THE FRIENDLY COLOR!
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2015, 07:27:53 PM »
Calling you out as your squad [FOXD] attempted to ambush the NORTH squad in Vybor on (12/03). One of your friends was on the side of the police station and got immedietly wrecked by the good old silenced 101 PSO. Then you decided to sit in the house opposite with no actual loaded gun, and sprant out just to get mowed down by an MP5. Not really the friendliest playstyle to try and apply on people in the north.

Also, blue moisin????//?//?

Haha. Sorry for that. I am still trying to teach my members to play as friendlies but they think that it's way to dangerous. If I were alone, I would have defenetly encountered you as a friendly. I am not yet one of the Peacekeepers and the only thing that keeps me from joining them it's actually my squad and the fact that I won't be able to play with my friends because of their playstyle. From now on, srlsy speaking, I'll allways wear the UN stuff and I'll act like a friendly guy. I say again, sorry for what happened in Vybor but all in all you were the ones who got victorious. Btw, you have a nice clan. I hopw we'll meet, this time in peaceful circumstances.  ;D

Pls DayZ devs, add blue paint for my Moisin!
VBoy.