Username: Password:

Author Topic: Don't mess with N4ttl  (Read 2475 times)

Offline n4ttl

• Administrator
  • Zombie Hunter
  • Bullets: +89/-84
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): n4ttl
  • What kind of player are you?: Survivor
Re: Don't mess with N4ttl
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2014, 08:57:03 AM »
Yesterday was just barbecue at the castle near Krasnostav. What should I say. Stupid N4ttl glitched through the floor of the tower and was instantly dead (my leg is painful, my leg is in pain, I think my leg is brocken, you are dead). Thank you, gods of DayZ. As I'm a honest player, I count this as a regular death.

No kills today.

Kill/Death ratio: still 2
Oldschool DayZ Hardcore - We are the north
www.oldschooldayz.net

Offline n4ttl

• Administrator
  • Zombie Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2014, 08:46:24 AM »
The last days were pretty uneventful. We were running around looting. So I haven't killed anybody since my last report.

Kill/Death ratio: 2
www.oldschooldayz.net

Offline n4ttl

• Administrator
  • Zombie Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2014, 07:39:50 AM »
Well, on the Bartertown event I died several times. The first time in the red house in Polana. I'm not sure if I was shot or just glitched to the floor. Fellow peacekeepers told me that my pants were destroyed which is an indication for the glitch. I didn't see the messages in the chat though because there was so much chatter in Bartertown.

Well, when making my bodyrun I was shot in the middle of nowhere. I suppose, this was my first stream sniper kill. Whoever you little stinking f****t are, you just ended my life in time before I starved to death.

With the respawn I fell from the roof of the school in Krasnostav because of server lag.

I then switched to my second account to be part of the action. I killed some guy outside of Novy Sobor. Poor sod was trying to flank us but had no idea that I was on him.

So running server events and streaming them kind of affects my K/D in a negative way...

Kill/Death: 1
www.oldschooldayz.net