Username: Password:

Author Topic: Sometimes working whitelist and sometimes not ?  (Read 816 times)

Offline Aim-iliO (Admin)

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Hunter
  • Bullets: +60/-27
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Aim-iliO
  • What kind of player are you?: Survivor
Sometimes working whitelist and sometimes not ?
« on: November 17, 2014, 10:28:51 AM »
Has someone the problem that sometimes the whitelist works for him and he is able to connect and sometimes he will be kicked from  BE because he seems not to be registered on the whitelist?

I'm the friendliest guy in Chernarus if you kill me I will be reborn, but if you kill my friends.... I WILL COME FOR YOU!

Offline n4ttl

• Administrator
  • Zombie Hunter
  • Bullets: +89/-84
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): n4ttl
Re: Sometimes working whitelist and sometimes not ?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 11:16:53 AM »
I found out that most of the people with the problem simply had written their GUID wrong. So not syntactically wrong but mixing some of the characters or writing c instead of e.  Also see http://oldschooldayz.net/index.php/topic,3.msg79.html#msg79
Oldschool DayZ Hardcore - We are the north
www.oldschooldayz.net

Offline Aim-iliO (Admin)

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Hunter
  • Bullets: +60/-27
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Aim-iliO
Re: Sometimes working whitelist and sometimes not ?
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 01:14:08 PM »
I found out that most of the people with the problem simply had written their GUID wrong. So not syntactically wrong but mixing some of the characters or writing c instead of e.  Also see http://oldschooldayz.net/index.php/topic,3.msg79.html#msg79

And this makes them sometimes be able to join and sometimes not? Or does it depend on how fast BE checks the whitelist, so there is a possibility that they get on the server? Wouldn't BE kick them if he notices that it is nocht the correct GUID?
I'm the friendliest guy in Chernarus if you kill me I will be reborn, but if you kill my friends.... I WILL COME FOR YOU!