Username: Password:

Author Topic: PVP Event Ideas  (Read 1347 times)

Offline [PE]hleV

• The Bandits
  • Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): [PE]hleV
  • What kind of player are you?: Bandit
PVP Event Ideas
« on: August 25, 2016, 04:59:37 PM »
Hi. We need a PVP event. Admins said they'd support it, but we need to think of what would it be like, so feel free to share your ideas.

Personally I'd be up for a PVP event in the prison island, but not yet sure if it'd be a FFA, a red vs blue deathmatch, multiple squad battles or what.

Offline Aim-iliO (Admin)

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Hunter
  • Bullets: +60/-27
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Aim-iliO
  • What kind of player are you?: Survivor
Re: PVP Event Ideas
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 05:03:55 PM »
Confirming here! WE WILL SUPPORT EVERY EVENT ORGANIZED FROM THE COMUNITY FOR THE COMUNITY.
I'm the friendliest guy in Chernarus if you kill me I will be reborn, but if you kill my friends.... I WILL COME FOR YOU!

Offline Nautic

• Freshspawn
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): nautic
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 07:02:55 PM »
Protect the VIP in the Devil's Castle. 1/3 of the server population will defend the VIP who'll hide on the very top of the tower. He'll wear a dress and welding mask obviously. His defenders will try and hold the main entrances of the castle before they will fall back to the tower.

The attackers (2/3) of the population will try and breach the castle, storm the tower and kill the VIP. Since the attackers have a numerical advantage, they are not allowed military grade loot, except for all types of grenades.  But only civil rifles, clothing. There will be an interesting show down at the tower obviously. Blocking stairs with anything but corpses will be forbidden.

Whoever kills the VIP, gets 30 days free VIP membership. If the defenders win, they will elect a man of the match who will earn the same price. And the VIP has to play music on VoIP all the time obviously.

Offline [PE]hleV

• The Bandits
  • Freshspawn
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): [PE]hleV
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 07:58:32 PM »
Protect the VIP in the Devil's Castle. 1/3 of the server population will defend the VIP who'll hide on the very top of the tower. He'll wear a dress and welding mask obviously. His defenders will try and hold the main entrances of the castle before they will fall back to the tower.

The attackers (2/3) of the population will try and breach the castle, storm the tower and kill the VIP. Since the attackers have a numerical advantage, they are not allowed military grade loot, except for all types of grenades.  But only civil rifles, clothing. There will be an interesting show down at the tower obviously. Blocking stairs with anything but corpses will be forbidden.

Whoever kills the VIP, gets 30 days free VIP membership. If the defenders win, they will elect a man of the match who will earn the same price. And the VIP has to play music on VoIP all the time obviously.

I agree as long as the VIP is a player with woman player model and a pink dress (don't need no mask) and only has a kitchen knife as a weapon. Might be Kunthammer.

Offline honeyiscool

• Freshspawn
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): honeyiscool
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 10:31:14 PM »
Devils Castle sounds good no matter the details, its been a long time since Ive seen combat in a ruin. Prison Island could be interesting also though if one part holds the main building with a VIP inside. That way it would be the same concept as Devils Castle but with less bottlenecking.

Offline Aim-iliO (Admin)

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2016, 08:06:34 AM »
Go for it.
Sounds good.
I'm the friendliest guy in Chernarus if you kill me I will be reborn, but if you kill my friends.... I WILL COME FOR YOU!

Offline Affe(PB) (Admin)

• The Peacekeepers
  • Freshspawn
  • Es ist genull nau Uhr!
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): [PK] Affe
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2016, 11:43:25 AM »

Only thing i see as a problem here is the current problem with aiming upstairs. people in the tower would be save for attackers because they could shot down the stairs but non of them can shot thm. But i could be that nobody of the defender is allowed to go upstairs in the tower or something like that

Offline Louzan_SP

• Verified Player (whitelist)
  • Freshspawn
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Louzan
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2017, 11:29:23 AM »
We could organize a Battle Royal or something like that. In which anyone can join setting in risk his own equipement but with the chance to get more. Something like battle in Elektro, so 20.50 we start taking positions and at 21h battle start (I guess will need a referee to organize all) and then we finish by time or last man standing and maybe winner or winners can loot all at the end with a 10 minutes truce time for example.

Offline n4ttl

• Administrator
  • Zombie Hunter
  • Bullets: +89/-84
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): n4ttl
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2017, 03:18:50 PM »
How do you control if somebody is within the allowed perimeter?
Oldschool DayZ Hardcore - We are the north
www.oldschooldayz.net

Offline Louzan_SP

• Freshspawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2017, 06:08:44 PM »
Well, this is why we need support from admins. Don't know how we can controll,we can set one city and then trust that we are all adults and that.

Offline Aim-iliO (Admin)

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2017, 11:52:41 PM »
well... the problem is we cant also... We have no tools we can just restart the server and ban people.

Offline Louzan_SP

• Freshspawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2017, 06:55:53 PM »
Well I guess is like any other even. How do you control that nobody do a mess in Baretown Event. Is more or less the same. Anyway was just one idea. ;)