Username: Password:

Author Topic: Oldschool VIP programm  (Read 3620 times)

Offline n4ttl

• Administrator
  • Zombie Hunter
  • Bullets: +89/-84
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): n4ttl
  • What kind of player are you?: Survivor
Re: Oldschool VIP programm
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2016, 07:25:27 PM »
the reserved slots work like Tetris. When a player leaves the server, all slots above fall down by one. On a high pop server there is a constant logging in and logging out (average 2-4 players per minute). The reserved slots give VIPs a higher chance to connect than normal players.

And yes, spamming a server has influences on its performance. It is (not the, but) one of the reasons for high desync.
Oldschool DayZ Hardcore - We are the north
www.oldschooldayz.net

Offline Aim-iliO (Admin)

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Hunter
  • Bullets: +60/-27
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Aim-iliO
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2016, 08:59:14 PM »

P.S.: What happens if the server is 58/60, 2 VIPs join and then a 3rd VIP tries to join before anyone else disconnects? Is the server 60/60 then and the 3rd VIP cant join?

If the server is full, its also full for VIP's . They will have to wait till its 59/60 .
I'm the friendliest guy in Chernarus if you kill me I will be reborn, but if you kill my friends.... I WILL COME FOR YOU!

Offline n4ttl

• Administrator
  • Zombie Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2016, 10:32:45 AM »
Starting next weekend on Sunday, July 17th 2016 we will move to the automatic donation system. Until now I was adding Oldschool VIPs manually to the list for the reserved slots. With the move to the automatic system Oldschool VIPs will be automatically added to the list provided we can connect the paypal-email address used for the donation with the account (either by using the same address or adding the paypal email address to the field alternate email in your forum profile). Also all past donators who got their free month after 0.60 patch will loose their VIP membership as the free month is over.

In order to obtain VIP membership again for another month you simply have to donate EUR 5.00 again. http://oldschooldayz.net/donationsnew.php
Oldschool DayZ Hardcore - We are the north
www.oldschooldayz.net

Offline n4ttl

• Administrator
  • Zombie Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2016, 11:19:02 AM »
Sadly the VIP Program does not work as Battleye does not work properly in 0.61