Username: Password:

Author Topic: 2 hopeless bandits, a mission, and a strange ending!  (Read 799 times)

Offline LuckyPantz

• The Bandits
  • Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +1/-0
  • The weight of my conscience is lighter than air.
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): LuckyPantz
  • What kind of player are you?: Bandit
2 hopeless bandits, a mission, and a strange ending!
« on: April 13, 2016, 12:15:35 PM »
Alright, the sad part is that i dont have any video about this, exept a few screenshots! but yeah anyways ill get right to it!

So yesterday, me and my lovely teamplayer was out for some action.
We looted a few towns got everything we needed to be in perfect condition to do what ever dayz can throw in your face!
So our plan for the night was to get up to NWAF too see if we could find some players and help them back to the coast since thats our main hobby ingame, we dont eat people in our group, you can see us more of a traveling company, you come to us, and we send you to the beach ;-)
So we are finally just at the east side of NWAF and its time to start moving towards the walls when i see that i got food poisoned! a few days ago we were fighting cholera and now this, to destroy our night... time to head back towards a town.. finding charcolet tabs (now i know better, that they arnt that needed,. but ill get to it soon) and everyone knows when you are trying to find something you NEED! you´ll prolly wont find it. so our hopes kinda flew away, thinking that NWAF will have to wait, time to get healthy again! and no time to was, and we starting to loot everything that spawns anything to be able to find em... but no luck... so we deside to head towards novaya petrovka to check the hospital area if we maybe could just have abit of luck, and maybe maybe maybe see abit of the airfield before its time to put dayz aside for the evening..
a few minutes goes by as we loot everything when going to town, and suddenly i hear my mate say that he sees someone.. and i thought its me cuz we were just kinda close and he strongly suggest me helping him cuz the other player is for sure not myself! i sneak in to a house and see right away that he is right there is someone els! but he looks abit speciall got weird clothing from our bandit regular looks, full camos you know! bandits we are, and notis his armband right away! *he has friends, we are in a hurry lets move it or lose it, drop this f#cker*
and we took a shot, got somewhat intense the guy had a magnum, my friend was in close range.. nothing could be done! the survivor guy got knocked out, and my friend wanted to tie him up.. at that moment i started to stress out abit about who this guy is! what he was wearing! so i ask my friend multible times on ts! check his name check his name! and i hear him saying Billy! his name is Billy! and i just told him not to do anything to him, as i know who this guy is! i ran up too them both, starting to talk with billy right way, apologizing for what just happend, and asked him if he could stand up and follow us to a nearby house, where we could just have a bit of time to talk..
so we get in to the house. and the guy is abit mad that we shot at him without talking.. *we did talk but yeah, we are bandits* and im just starting to explain what happen, why it happend. and why im now so into saving this guy. im checking his gear and i see we ruined some of his items, magnum bullets what i notised first. since i kinda knew who the guy was. i quickly replaced his ruined one, towards the same amount of prestine ones! you cant leave a survivor totally harmless, and only one bolt in his crossbow! and i replace the 2nd thing i would do if my shit got trashed. was to give him a new waterbottle. we allt need em!
now here comes the funny part, the guy had chartabs!:D but it was in the jacked we totally ruined, exept just this one little tiny item of my life saving tabs. i'm saved! and it did go so much faster than i tought! now we will have time for NWAF even tho we tought it was hopeless for the night!
after some more minutes goes by, he told me this trick to get rid of foodpoisoning! and that i dont need the charcole tabs to get healty, and this is when i starting to tell him who i am, and as fast as he heard my name we started laughing at it all ! it was a nice encounter even tho both sides of this had abit of loss gearwise! the evening after this ended well a few holliday seeking party people got sent towards the beach!

like most time in dayz, when you need something you never find it, but in this case the most wierd way possible got just what we wanted!

and i wanna say a BIG hello to Yorlik! its an very nice guy! i hope too see ya some other time!

just wanted to share a good moment on the server!
and if you tought this suckd and was the biggest timewaste of your life then im very happy about it, just grow old and gray !

Progress is equal to the effort you put into something!

Offline Yorlik

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +0/-4
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): BillyTheSquid
  • What kind of player are you?: Survivor
Re: 2 hopeless bandits, a mission, and a strange ending!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 02:43:02 PM »
Hehe .. welcome !
'twas funny, indeed.
I watched the video I recorded of the fight and realized your mate was really lucky I missed him with the Magnum in all that crazy movement.
What kinda sucked was I hadn't pulled it out, so to pull it out I needed to stop a short moment, which of course was dangerous.
However - all well that ends well and it became a fun encounter, and so much more entertaining than people just running around and killing without any interaction from sniper distance.
I think I shall keep my Magnum out of the pocket when being around buildings next time.  :D
Cheers
~Y. a.k.a. "Billy the Squid"

Offline LuckyPantz

• The Bandits
  • Freshspawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 04:26:03 PM »
oh i didnt get any recording out of it, that was abit sad  :'( but you hit him with the magnum aswell, and destroyed his newly found m65 jacket, so both was lucky noone got killed :)
anyways it was a nice meeting and even tho i only had a screenshot i still wanted to bring up the story since i usally only kill people, very rarly that i let anyone survive haha

later on you could add me on steam if you want too, i can send a pm with the steam name if you wish :)

Offline Yorlik

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +0/-4
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): BillyTheSquid
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 02:46:18 AM »
I finally managed to edit the video I made of the scene and cut out most of the distracting TS trash talk.
Enjoy!

« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 08:55:33 AM by Yorlik »

Offline Shoshin

• Verified Player (whitelist)
  • Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +1/-1
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Shoshin
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2016, 10:24:54 AM »
nice to see some interaction there, I am still pretty new on the server and with the community (and indeed the game) so i am happy checking everything out.

Had a few conversations but mostly I am killed or I kill on sight right now but that will change as i get to know you lot.

I kinda joined here to have an element of RP in the game.

Offline LuckyPantz

• The Bandits
  • Freshspawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2016, 11:21:55 AM »
I finally managed to edit the video I made of the scene and cut out most of the distracting TS trash talk.
Enjoy!

Haha thats just so awesome ! kinda like the part where you are talking when beeing unconcious :-) hope we proved something atleast! :D