Username: Password:

Author Topic: This is how a cheater looks like !  (Read 2412 times)

Offline iDie

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +0/-1
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): iDie
  • What kind of player are you?: Trader
Re: This is how a cheater looks like !
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2016, 02:35:45 AM »
hum... :)

Quote from: me
Have a good night, I love this server, I love what the admin team is doing, I've got a lot of respect for you, but I can't stand that you disable the whitelist from time to time to get a few more players, just wait the 0.60 and the server will be full again.
To me, this is gratitude. :)

I'm not saying that I'm ordering you to do anything because I'm your customer, you do whatever you want, I'm not stupid...
Just giving my point of view on something I think is bad, that's all.
I would say all this even if I wasn't a donator, i don't care about that.
What are my outrageous demands lol ?
The idea for a public server was somekind of joke, I'm not asking for that seriously, it was just to say that we are already on a public server now, no need to open another one ;)

You've got a whitelisted server, players come and play on your server, spent a lot of time on it, mainly because it's whitelisted.
You should respect this too, or we are just numbers and you don't care how we feel ?

The alternative to the whitelist is to cancel the server until .60 is out.
Wow ^^
Okay !

Sorry for being rude, but you just don't know how I hate cheaters, especially on DayZ, so spending 600hours on this server to see it turning non whitelisted is just hard to eat. (even if it's temporary)

Have a good night.

EDIT: don't worry, you will not hear me talking about this again, just wanted to say it one time on the forum after I did it on the shoutbox.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 02:38:49 AM by iDie »
In the wrong place, at the wrong time...

Offline Aim-iliO (Admin)

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Hunter
  • Bullets: +60/-27
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Aim-iliO
  • What kind of player are you?: Survivor
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2016, 11:06:03 AM »

I spent 10 hours to find some nettings three weeks ago, It's my last character on the 0.59 until the 0.60.
I will be mad if I'm getting killed by a cheater when the whitelist is ON, but I will kill myself IRL if I'm getting killed by a cheater when the whitelist is OFF because you will be "responsible" for that.

You should not make jokes about things like that. Its only a game.

You are supposed to protect your players from cheaters on this server and the whitelist is the only thing which protect us (I know that some cheaters are dumb enought to lose time and to get whitelisted on our server to fuck us, but compared to a non whitelisted server, it's a cheater free server as you said)

We are not supposed to, we want to. Thats a big difference. But in the first case, we want that players have fun on Oldschool, so that they become Oldschoolers. And for most people an empty servers AND cheaters are not fun. For us it would be easyer to turn the whitelist on, and dont have to care about hackers and be able to play ourself. But because our first goal is that people have fun on Oldschool, we tab out or logout, to go for a cheater hunt, as soon as someone suspects something. Which leads to sometime not beeing able to join the server again, because its full or too late.

I know you guys think i'm a fucking pain in this ass, but that's it, that's my point of view and I don't think I'm alone to think that.

We encourage discussions, if the are presented (like you did) in a neutral and logical argumentation. This is how discussions should be (except the killing yourself thing).
I'm the friendliest guy in Chernarus if you kill me I will be reborn, but if you kill my friends.... I WILL COME FOR YOU!

Offline Aim-iliO (Admin)

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2016, 01:57:49 PM »
And an other one.

But I would like to know if someone felt that he got killed on a sketchy way.

As we could see out of his steam account (which went private after he got banned) this guy is a pro hacker. Maybe testing his new 0.60 hacks.

The guy killed people arround our group of 4 at the airfield tents teleporting arround us but not harming us. 2 of our group got killed by 2 guys and he killed the 2 guys and a third on. All close to us. He must have known that an admin was in the group and wanted to keep the suspicious level as low as possible. ^

Interesting are also his friends in his steam account. A lot of them with VAC bans, and looking deeper, there is a very well known hacker.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 06:20:24 PM by Aim-iliO (Oldschool Administration Team) »
I'm the friendliest guy in Chernarus if you kill me I will be reborn, but if you kill my friends.... I WILL COME FOR YOU!

Offline Darcion

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Darcion
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2016, 03:34:08 PM »
when do we get the list on kills from the server event on skalisty island?

btw. interesting Apps on your browser. i like that hentai incest :P

Offline Aim-iliO (Admin)

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2016, 06:21:10 PM »
when do we get the list on kills from the server event on skalisty island?

btw. interesting Apps on your browser. i like that hentai incest :P

Who? What? Where? Hentai ;-)

Offline Aim-iliO (Admin)

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2017, 11:51:31 AM »
up