Username: Password:

Author Topic: Just wanted to say thanks  (Read 1597 times)

Offline DannyyPlays

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +0/-5
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Dannyy
  • What kind of player are you?: Bandit
Just wanted to say thanks
« on: August 09, 2015, 10:32:01 PM »
I have been the cause of a lot of controversy on this forum as of late, and I want to apologize to all those who felt so hurt about whatever I have done. (Not being smart, just wanted to address those who felt aggrieved about my event and presence.)

The event this Sunday (9th of August) went VERY well and I appreciate all those who came along and I hope you enjoyed yourself. Thanks to the Admins who helped it happen and everyone for being so cooperative, as I have never organised an event like this before. It is a testament to the community that you guys are, mostly, one of the most mature and brilliant communities on DayZ.

I will try to become more active in the community, and talk/browse the forums regularly.

Thanks for the event and all those who helped organise it! You guys are the real MVP's.

Offline Megafred87

• Freshspawn
  • Bullets: +7/-1
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Megafred87
  • What kind of player are you?: Bandit
Re: Just wanted to say thanks
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 10:39:23 PM »
I have been the cause of a lot of controversy on this forum as of late, and I want to apologize to all those who felt so hurt about whatever I have done. (Not being smart, just wanted to address those who felt aggrieved about my event and presence.)

The event this Sunday (9th of August) went VERY well and I appreciate all those who came along and I hope you enjoyed yourself. Thanks to the Admins who helped it happen and everyone for being so cooperative, as I have never organised an event like this before. It is a testament to the community that you guys are, mostly, one of the most mature and brilliant communities on DayZ.

I will try to become more active in the community, and talk/browse the forums regularly.

Thanks for the event and all those who helped organise it! You guys are the real MVP's.

I second this. Huge thanks to everyone!!!!

Offline Miller

• Donator
  • Survival Expert
  • Bullets: +12/-40
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): [SQL]Miller
  • What kind of player are you?: Survivor
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 10:42:38 PM »
Nice feels, Very wow

Offline n4ttl

• Administrator
  • Zombie Hunter
  • Bullets: +89/-84
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): n4ttl
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 06:41:33 AM »
You are welcome Dannyy.

Despite all controversy and discussions this is the best community for DayZ Standalone. There are numerous servers to play DayZ, but there is only Oldschool DayZ Hardcore to experience it ;). Glad for everybody who joined this awesome community.
Oldschool DayZ Hardcore - We are the north
www.oldschooldayz.net

Offline Aim-iliO (Admin)

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Hunter
  • Bullets: +60/-27
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Aim-iliO
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 07:53:14 AM »
As maybe some people know I like numbers and statistics a lot. I just wanted to remark that since the announcement of Dannyy's event there has not been an increase of registrations on Oldschool (which everyone can compare on the members list) . I just wanted to note this, because some Oldschoolers had the fear, that Oldschool would be flooded with "Fanboys" who would hunt for Dannyy and that no normal gameplay would be possible. Over 75 % of the participants have been Old Oldschoolers, The number of participants have been the highest ever on an event. I know what N4ttl will say "Aim, shut up, noone likes people who are allways right!" but as I said before, none of the fears have been necessary, as I told before.

The event was a comunity organized event, mainly for the comunity, so please people, start finaly belive in us. We know what we are doing and our intentions are allways pro comunity.

And when each of you has an idea for an event... organize it and inform us so that we can comunicate it and help you out if necessary.

Your faithfully

Admin Team
I'm the friendliest guy in Chernarus if you kill me I will be reborn, but if you kill my friends.... I WILL COME FOR YOU!

Offline Psyman

• Survivor
  • Bullets: +5/-1
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Psyman
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2015, 03:58:04 PM »
That what we need. More events with original idea....
Hey people, switch on your imagination!  ;)

Offline Ruttley

• The Peacekeepers
  • Bambi
  • Bullets: +0/-1
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): Ruttley
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2015, 03:58:31 AM »
As maybe some people know I like numbers and statistics a lot. I just wanted to remark that since the announcement of Dannyy's event there has not been an increase of registrations on Oldschool (which everyone can compare on the members list) . I just wanted to note this, because some Oldschoolers had the fear, that Oldschool would be flooded with "Fanboys" who would hunt for Dannyy and that no normal gameplay would be possible. Over 75 % of the participants have been Old Oldschoolers, The number of participants have been the highest ever on an event. I know what N4ttl will say "Aim, shut up, noone likes people who are allways right!" but as I said before, none of the fears have been necessary, as I told before.

The event was a comunity organized event, mainly for the comunity, so please people, start finaly belive in us. We know what we are doing and our intentions are allways pro comunity.

And when each of you has an idea for an event... organize it and inform us so that we can comunicate it and help you out if necessary.

Your faithfully

Admin Team
More regular Bartertowns?
Best courier pigeon in all Chernarus.

Offline n4ttl

• Administrator
  • Zombie Hunter
  • Bullets: +89/-84
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): n4ttl
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2015, 07:08:37 AM »
Bartertown will be back. But it will be a password event like Dannyys event to minimize the chance of idiots randomly killing people trading. You will have to apply for the event and we will give you the password shortly prior to the event.
Oldschool DayZ Hardcore - We are the north
www.oldschooldayz.net