Username: Password:

Author Topic: To be closed  (Read 503 times)

Offline AdamantorPL

• Verified Player (whitelist)
  • Survivor
  • Bullets: +2/-11
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): AdamantorPL
  • What kind of player are you?: Survivor
To be closed
« on: July 10, 2015, 05:03:18 PM »
So what happened in Thursday's evening in Berezino? Let me tell you my story....

In the early evening I was looking for 1 person in Krasnostav, who fleed. We decided to move to the coast...
Some time later we found some traces of human being in few buildings near our path... We advanced carefully.
Because of our needs we visited our old friend Riffy... But he had no interesting stuff for us this time- except a jacket.

5 minutes later we reached borders of Berezino and... woke up in Riffy in the morning... Anyway we ran like being chased by demons to Berezino. Szakal decided to search nearest guardhouse, I to check Police Department for competition. Both looted. 20s later I started running to the school, Szakal to next guardhouse. Then in the corner of my eye i spotted something- MOVEMENT. Spotted guy running into treeline. I immediately reported this to Szakal, then few bullets hit the fence which was my cover, it seemed that they hit it at least few meters away... Anyway, Szakal was running towards me and I ran to my left to check where is the shooter. Behind corner I almost crashed into his prey, who just kept running. Then the shooter came with his Sporter... After few exchanges of lead I was bleeding, he ran behind fence. Also I saw a guy with MP5 shooting.... probably zombies, not sure... I bunkered down in apartments, bandaged myself... Nobody came...
Meanwhile Szakal had encounter in a bar- he got killed by a SKS guy...
Then my second nature woken up- Terminator mode...
I peeked from house- nothing. Ran between buildings, heard SKS, MP5, MP Shotgun and... Blaze next to me?
Found the guy in building, fired burst at him, prob. hit him once or twice, then I got to cover. 2 minutes later I checked crime's scene- Szakal's body was already hidden for good...
I had two options- run or go in- single handed, with my silent AK 74, without any help or hopes for mercy if i fail...
My anger was too strong...
I started to sneak quickly towards gunshots, trying to synchronize with them and muffle my steps. Spotted SKS guy's back, waiting near hangar, probably for his foe- with SPOSN bp- and realised that i have unfinished business with this guy... As usually, I decided to approach in unusual way- instead of rushing him from behind I climbed on silo... Waited a couple of seconds, then I heard steps- guy started to run away from gunfight- I aimed at him, pulled a trigger and BAM - fps drop FOR F.... Fired around 4 rounds, he ran to wall. Didn't peeked or anything...
I decided to wait for Szakal "winners" of this gunfight. Soon my patience was well paid- another guy ran in almost same direction as SKSer- this time PC deserved not to be thrown through window.

Soon after I saw another body

After few mins I saw the vanishing of the second body- I decided to loot the guy I killed- found MP5, Mosin and some ruined stuff... The I reminded myself about the murderer... I sneaked to the corner
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 05:48:55 PM by AdamantorPL »

Offline AdamantorPL

• Verified Player (whitelist)
  • Survivor
  • Bullets: +2/-11
    • View Profile
  • Playername (DayZ): AdamantorPL
  • What kind of player are you?: Survivor
Re: Berezino's SLAUGHTER
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 05:42:42 PM »
Topic to be closed, chrome or smth bugged.